- Startup Rabbithole
- How Meta's AI is Changing Marketing & Advertising Forever
How Meta's AI is Changing Marketing & Advertising Forever
Meta is taking over Generative AI. Here's How.
Meta is transforming AI advertising. Meta is now beginning to offer new Generative AI features to customers.⚡
It will transform its Ads platform for advertisers and businesses.
Here is what you need to know. 👇
3 New Meta AI Features — The Generative AI Sandbox ⬇️
1. Text Variation is optimizing ad copy for advertising with AI.✍️
The text variation feature Meta’s AI offers will create higher converting and better ad copy for advertisers.
This will allow a faster time to market for ads by enabling advertisers to create ads quicker.
Given that can be created quicker, advertisers can prioritize their focus and create even more campaigns faster.
Advertisers can also have more confidence in conversion for ads that are developed.
2. Background Generation is creating any background with a few words for a given ad image. 🪄
Background generation will allow advertisers to create any background for an image based on a few words of text input.
This will allow real-time photo editing capabilities, enabling advertisers to make effective edits right on Meta’s ad platform.
Generative AI on Meta’s Ads platform will elevate advertising teams. It will allow them to focus less investment on designing and more on advertising — or anything related to their businesses.
3. Image Outcropping allows automatic cropping of images to fit personalized sizes. 🖼️
Image outcropping will allow advertisers to resize their ad images.
It will allow them to efficiently create ads across different platforms.
Meta even indicates that these ads can be repurposed across Reels, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
The AI Roadmap: 5 Ways Meta’s AI Can Grow Beyond This ⬇️
4. Personalized targeting can offer generative AI in the form of automated persona creation. 🎯
Meta’s AI will deeply understand users and create personas for its customers.
Over time, advertisers will be able to more effectively narrow down on a niche and expand from there.
Personas can be generated through probabilities of an ideal customer based on demographic, behavioral, and interest data.
5. Targeting data will allow Meta to offer a white-label product library and use generative AI to help you sell a more varied product line. 💵
Meta can allow advertisers to diversify their product line and offer more physical — or digital products.
Meta can create a fulfillment process to offer products that can be white-labeled and then use Generative AI to allow companies to offer context-specific products.
Meta may vertically integrate their Ads platform even further and help businesses find an end-to-end solution from product development to ad creation.
6. Meta will offer cheaper campaigns with higher ROI by continuously training their models to offer higher output across their paid advertising platforms. 📈
Meta will continuously train their models on persona data and lookalike audiences to offer better ads to advertisers that will be comparatively cheaper than before.
They will continue to use this to fuel their Ad platform’s growth strategy.
As they continue to get more businesses on their platform, Meta will offer an end-to-end Generative AI services to help advertisers get the greatest ROI on Meta’s platform.
7. Voice generation can allow advertisers to upload voices or use voices from a library. Caption generation can also offer intelligently-generated and creative captions.🎙️
Meta will use Generative AI to offer custom voice generation and caption generation for videos.
They would train models based on your voice or offer a library of select voices that advertisers can use.
Further, Meta can create intelligently generated captions and creative captions to help advertisers deliver their messaging.
Everything from campaign construction to designing the ads with Generative AI will likely all be on Meta’s platforms in the future.
8. Video Generation can create more visual content that goes beyond a single image. 🎥💡
Meta will go beyond image generation and offer more visual content in the form of video.
With a few words or a script, advertisers will be able to generate video content using Meta’s Generative AI.
This will allow advertisers to “create” more ads across image and video, as well as allow them to save on ad budgets by creating these right on Meta’s platform.